Garden Apprentice is open for guest posting. If you are enthusiastic about gardening, be sure that there is a place for you here.
To make everything clear let me tell you what are my guest post guidelines:
- Your article has to be 500+ words
- It must be detailed and unique
- You must include an image with your article, and it must be properly attributed
- You can include one link in context of your article
- Include your bio
Things you need to know:
- Your article will be reviewed first
- If your article got published here, it can’t be published on any other website
- No affiliate links allowed
What type of content you can publish on GardenApprentice.com:
1 – Share “how to”
Personally, I love this type of posts. Make sure to provide in depth details and step by step process, to help our readers achieve the goal of your post.
2 – Share your expertise
This type of articles helps new gardeners the most. The main purpose here is to provide solutions, based on your experience to a common problem.
3 – Share your results
Every gardener out there wants to brag with his/her yield, right? If you applied a new method, and it showed you great results, you can share it with us here.
You send me you guest post request at Ahmed@gardenapprentice.com